Sunday, June 22, 2008

Call me lucky

My mom texted me and my sister while we were eating (Chicago style pizza) saying "Zac [step brother] is a liar and was kicked out. don't contact him or listen to him."
Well, I had already sent him a message the day before congratulating him on fessing his dream of going to film school to his dad and what not, and he replied later after my mom messages us.

He said his dad was talking about his mom bad and that he told his dad to shut up. He didn't and kept saying things and Zac threw his hat at him. Denis (the faggotry that married my mom) got out of the car and went to Zac's door, pulled him out, and started beating him on the head with his wedding ring hand (fist and all)
A bunch of cops and paramedics came and there were 8 eyewitnesses. Zac did not press charges on his dad but the city is. Aggregated assault...



I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINING! WE DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL!


Apparently he is violent and wreckless.
HE could have beat me or maybe he may beat my mom or my dog (I'd freaking rip his eyes out if he touched me my dog or my mom, the little dip weed)




Oh ya and it's true. I'm gone my brother is gone, my sister, and now zac.All they need is for the grandpa to croak and they'll get their wish of being alone. And get this, my sister, my brother and me will be separated from each other. I'm the only one
that will be with direct family

2 comments:

Morgan Mars said...

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

So. Even if this guy goes to jail or something, your mom will still stay with him?
Even though his true colours are showing?

Where are your sister and brother?

You need to talk about things?

Also, is aggravated assault. ^^;

Sorry that everything is getting all screwed up. :c

Jack said...

You should probably go to the store and buy a knife. Keep it on you at all times. I just want to let you know, we all miss you.