Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sick still and I have an idea for a story

I am sick still. It's not fun. Fun it is not.

I have an idea for a story, I think at least. I might right it, I might not. It is what it is, you know? I just hate when I start to write a story and I loose interest or it doesn't turn out right.
I dunno...


I also want to do art for some people if they are willing to pay me. But half the time kids are too immature who are my age to be willing to pay for something I worked hard on and expect it for free because we are "friends" I guess I will have to wait a year or two for when people have jobs and have some maturity. (but I can always sell online)

I don't know what else to say. Um.... what should I say? Tell me... comment. Tell me what to talk about :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sickness sucks.

*write
DO IT NOW! You is a gewd writer! If it doesn't turn out how you planned, dun worry about it, just follow the plot where it will go. :P

Hm. I have an opinion about this "selling art" thing you got going on. P:
Online selling=fine.
RL selling=fine.

HOWEVER, if you think people are immature because they don't want to pay for your art, you're wrong. I know it takes you a while and I know that you want to get something out of it besides improving upon your skill, but really Tregg, happiness in your art will not come from selling it. If you truly enjoy something and you are good at it, you will not make a business out of it.
But that's just my opinion, there are plenty of people who view it differently. :B

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WRITE A SONG ABOUT THE RAINBOW CIRCUS. :X